the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom

Monday, June 20, 2005

           

I'm Talking, BACK

Hey, I'm back; WITH comments!

Boy, what a year!

I served as Michael Badnarik's (Libertarian) Presidential Campaign CA Coordinator, and then resumed the past 8 months involved in both the county and state level of the Libertarian Party. Boy, have I learned a lot.

You see, I was a Libertarian Party (Nevada) founder back in the 70's. But in the early 80's I got tired of the infinite debate, and bailed. Until 2 years ago; I decided to give it another whirl.

It's been Heaven and Hell on the head of the same pin, and worth it (but damned expensive!) so far.

I'm pleased to note that the days of endless debate are winding down. Of course, there are a lot of dead debaters walking (don't know it yet), but the days of wasting time will soon be history. A new attitude is taking hold, one that's about actually putting performance first. I'm hoping that the times of leadership being thwarted at every turn by do-littles and nay-sayers is dead. And doing what I can to make it so.

Anyway, one of our best achievements last year was that the Atlanta Convention ratified the Platform Committee's reformatting of the LP Platform. Broke each plank into 4 parts discussing issue, principle, transitional actions, etc., and made the whole thing make more sense.

Of course, there remain a few items that could use a little more than mere re-formatting, but that will come, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, I think I've got comments enabled now, so... does anyone have any questions?!!!

-0-

Comments:

Yup.

Comments are ON.

-0-
 
So...

What do you want to talk about?

-0-
 
Post a Comment

Home


PUBLIC NOTICE:
   This website (blog) is an official News Outlet of the State of Æscir, by and through its agent and representative, ASC Missions Group, ntc, Speaker Allen Hacker, Trustee.
   Any attempt to censor or prosecute anything published herein will be met affirmatively with the fullest force of the law, without mercy or reservation and with absolute prejudice.

   Refer to
   US v Johnson
   76 F. Supp 538
,
   et seq, et al.

   However, anything published here is free for use so long as it is not altered or quoted out of context, and proper attribution is given.
   Allen


-:-
Truth or Fiction?
-:-
Truth via Paris
-:-

the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom