the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom

Saturday, November 08, 2003

           

Provoke...

Christian Bowman responds.

You're damn right I got mad, Christian...all I had to do was think of my grandkids growing up into such disgusting environments. I simply cannot believe that any of those cops and administrators are still on the job today. What the #@%$& is wrong with the parents of those kids?!!!!

In the other note, I didn't go see Matrix III because M.II was such a rip-off. Lower my expectations far enough, and I'll forget you.

Say something worth hearing, and I'm listening. Christian does that, often.

I understand the impulse to go back in one more time. Did it myself, twice. Both times it dead-ended at the point my supposed allies started pushing for deals I couldn't make.

"Think of it as paying your dues," they said.

"Think of it as pimping me out," I responded.

I know there's huge libertarian contingent within the Republican Party. But it's time they quit hiding and came home.

All they have to do is admit that it's wrong to try to enforce their religion through the government, and there would no longer be any difference between us.

Not that I expect so much discernment to occur in a day, but one can hope.

...and reconcile.

-0-

Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


PUBLIC NOTICE:
   This website (blog) is an official News Outlet of the State of Æscir, by and through its agent and representative, ASC Missions Group, ntc, Speaker Allen Hacker, Trustee.
   Any attempt to censor or prosecute anything published herein will be met affirmatively with the fullest force of the law, without mercy or reservation and with absolute prejudice.

   Refer to
   US v Johnson
   76 F. Supp 538
,
   et seq, et al.

   However, anything published here is free for use so long as it is not altered or quoted out of context, and proper attribution is given.
   Allen


-:-
Truth or Fiction?
-:-
Truth via Paris
-:-

the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom