the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

           

Focus...Action!

Jim Paulson suffered an insight yesterday.

Of course, I would be among those who gave him the unhappy feedback he mentions. WTP is losing my confidence. I don't think they have the final answers (Where's the rest of the Operation Stop Withholding paperwork?!!!), and my own experience of what happens to coordinators who get too gung-ho teaches me that they don't want original thinking, just "Hurry-up and Wait, do what we say."

That's why I started LawfulGov.org, to provide a parallel path to fill in the discrepancies that come from WTP refusing to act politically. More recently, I've begun to worry that when the caravan gets to the Desired Land, WTP will have disappeared along the way, in substance if not altogether.

But I could be wrong. I have actually been wrong in the past. No, no, it's true.

Maybe Jim's idea that focusing on Simkanin and ensuring a win there will accomplish everything WTP is after regarding the income tax. It makes sense to me.

The question is whether or not the coordinators can convince that dog to wag its own tail.

It's your idea, Jim, it will have to be you who makes it happen. Let me give you some advice: don't ask permission, just do it. And don't hand it off to anyone if you want to see it get done.

Show me that you've got a prayer of success, and I'll help.

Go, Jim, Go!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


PUBLIC NOTICE:
   This website (blog) is an official News Outlet of the State of Æscir, by and through its agent and representative, ASC Missions Group, ntc, Speaker Allen Hacker, Trustee.
   Any attempt to censor or prosecute anything published herein will be met affirmatively with the fullest force of the law, without mercy or reservation and with absolute prejudice.

   Refer to
   US v Johnson
   76 F. Supp 538
,
   et seq, et al.

   However, anything published here is free for use so long as it is not altered or quoted out of context, and proper attribution is given.
   Allen


-:-
Truth or Fiction?
-:-
Truth via Paris
-:-

the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom