the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom

Friday, July 04, 2003

           

Re: BIG POST ERROR

Blogger screwed up.

I wrote a long involved explanation on the uniquenesses of my new business opportunity for Doug Kenline, but Blogger lost it when I published the change to my template in adding a link to MyOwnHomeBiz in the right-hand column.

I think "BIG POST ERROR" means that what I wrote was too long. Though I've seen longer.

If that's what it means, then shame on you, Bologger, (1) for setting limits, (2) not telling me [nothing in the help files I can find], and (3) for making it a fatal (unrecoverable by me) error to exceed them.

The REPORT IT note/link is directed to me; it has already been used to report it.

I've asked that they salvage the post from back-up and republish it.

We'll see. Probably won't anything happen till after the holiday weekend.

Meanwhile, Doug, some quickie answers:

I am the creator of MyOwnHomeBiz, but not a founder of the three MLM vendor companies that it combines.

It's different from what you know as MLM. That's explained on the site, and detailed in the lost post here, if they manage to recover it.

People in my uplines are making 6-and 7-figure incomes in each of the three vendors MLMs; MyOwnHomeBiz combines all three income streams into a package that promises to be even more powerful. Without the bulls--t bad practices of MLM as you know it.

It's not health food, Doug, it's supplements --drops of liquid you put into water, capsules of pwder you take with meals. I don't eat anything that tastes like the bag from Carl's Jr.

You have to look at what's being offered with new eyes, or you'll only see what you expect.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


PUBLIC NOTICE:
   This website (blog) is an official News Outlet of the State of Æscir, by and through its agent and representative, ASC Missions Group, ntc, Speaker Allen Hacker, Trustee.
   Any attempt to censor or prosecute anything published herein will be met affirmatively with the fullest force of the law, without mercy or reservation and with absolute prejudice.

   Refer to
   US v Johnson
   76 F. Supp 538
,
   et seq, et al.

   However, anything published here is free for use so long as it is not altered or quoted out of context, and proper attribution is given.
   Allen


-:-
Truth or Fiction?
-:-
Truth via Paris
-:-

the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom