the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom

Saturday, July 05, 2003

           

Corrections to Doug

Doug Kenline is my best and worst critic.

He's the best because he stays on top of what's going on and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

He's the worst because he's rude and disrespectful, not just of me but apparently of nearly everyone. Certainly of anyone who isn't doing it the way he is.

But don't think I'm up in arms about it. I'll take him the way he is, because that's just the way it is.

Life's like that. Infinite possibilities, and it is what it is.

I don't ask Why?, I ask, Why not?!

About blogging.

If I were hosting blogs, the first thing I'd do is make sure everyone knew if there was a size limit. And if there was a size limit, I would make sure that big posts got broken into digestible parts and published anyway. And third, I'd make sure that backing up one's archives, etc., to one's own hard drive was easy.

Come to think of it, I will be hosting blogs before too long. But only for the LawfulGov.org facilitators, and for the WTPcongress coordinators who choose to have me host a Neticulum site for them. Because blogs, before I even knew what they were by name, have always been a part of the Neticulum. Look at the WTP demo Neticulum at wtpcongress.us and watch the center (white) column as you change locations.

Note that WTP is already providing websites for corrdinators, and that those sites do include a newsposting function. The two problems are that (1) most coordinators are not that computer savvy yet and no one's babysitting them through getting there, and (2), WTP can remove anything a coordinator posts, keeping the news the way they want it.

That's why I'll be going ahead to offer the Neticulum sites to the coordinators who want them; the WTP-provided sites are something, but they're not a lot, and the'll never match the Neticulum. So the coordinators will have a choice: adequate for free, or Cadillac for fee.

Ain't freedom wonderful?

For more info on these two projects, email me: allen@lawfulgov.org or allen.hacker@us.wtpcongress.us

About MyOwnHomeBiz:

Doug, you just haven't comprehended the thing yet.

Maybe you need to read more carefully, or more completely, or maybe you just need to be less distracted.

Your comment about spamming was completely out of line and misrepresentiative. The business includes a service that finds people who are proactively looking for a way to make a living through an internet or home-based business. It passes them on to us, and we email them an invitation following very tight restrictions. The invitations are expected, they are respectful, they are appreciated, and therefore they are not spam.

If you haven't read the entire site, and studied all three vendor-affiliate sites, then you don't know what it is yet.

It's NOT "health food"

I can't make promises about anybody getting any results. In this gloriously free slave-state, that would be illegal. But I can tell you about my own experience with the nutraceutical products.

I lost a little weight, my endurance went up (important at 54 with a part-time contracting business), I need less sleep, and my appetite went down. My net food bill only increased about $50, the other $128 being absorbed into the decreased spending on bulk food. Oh, and I have begun to lose my taste for sweets, junk- and fast-food, and caffeine.

I just put a few drops from a bottle into my water at each meal, and take a few plant-sourced capsules (not indigestible gelatin) with my meals and sometimes in between, and that's it. Couldn't be easier, no taste-offenses, not a big financial deal once the adjustment was made in my diet, which only took about two weeks.

Sorry about messing up your link in my last post, Doug.

Are you sorry about not paying attention to what I've been trying to tell you?

One last point about dealing with government.

Yes, you do have to file an SS4 with the IRS to get an EIN for a business. But it's not an SSN, at least. It's not personal. It's not slavery, it's business.

If you own a business and it makes a profit after all of its expenses, including after you pay yourself, then the remainer is commercial income. What's the gripe? As long as they don't come after your personal compensation, what's the bitch?

Taxes aren't going to end with the IRS getting kicked out of individuals' pockets. Business will always be taxable, and should be. That's why you set up a DBA and separate accounts in the first place; even if you're a sole proprietor you set up separate accounts.

No, that's not perfect. It's just good enough.

I can see that to make this work in the patriot community I'm going to have to do a lot of extra work, like teach proactively ignorant people why and how to use computers and software, and what the differences are between business and the paycheck mentality.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


PUBLIC NOTICE:
   This website (blog) is an official News Outlet of the State of Æscir, by and through its agent and representative, ASC Missions Group, ntc, Speaker Allen Hacker, Trustee.
   Any attempt to censor or prosecute anything published herein will be met affirmatively with the fullest force of the law, without mercy or reservation and with absolute prejudice.

   Refer to
   US v Johnson
   76 F. Supp 538
,
   et seq, et al.

   However, anything published here is free for use so long as it is not altered or quoted out of context, and proper attribution is given.
   Allen


-:-
Truth or Fiction?
-:-
Truth via Paris
-:-

the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom