the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom

Sunday, July 06, 2003

           

And Next...

Gottsta hand it to my friend Doug Kenline --he takes a beating like a man.

Sorry about that, Doug, let's be done with it.

I propose a more positive course for both of us. Maybe we can accomplish what you're after if we work together in a more constructive manner.

Maybe you could find different, more encouraging and supportive ways to prod people into action.

Maybe I could solve your problem with the IRS and with it, everyone's problems with the entire government monster.

I'm not being sarcastic. We're already two hearbeats away from terminating the personal driver's licence being mandatory. We just don't talk about it much because we're not going to hand loaded guns to people who don't know how to use them.

Maybe we could switch our efforts over somewhat and put some attention on applying the same principles to the individual income tax thing. Because, make no mistake about it, both the driver's licence and the individual income tax are single-point issues: jurisdiction.

And, jurisdiction is the crux of the response of the belligerent claimant in person anyway, so it all fits into what we do here at LawfulGov.org.

Now, for many of our friends, like Doug, the issue is pressing and immediate, and there's a good chance that we won't get there in time to prevent further damage. That's not okay, and I do feel for everyone in such straits, but I can't cry about what I can't prevent.

I'll just make it a super-high follow-up priority to come right back with some enemy-devastating legal retribution and recovery thingie.

Meanwhile? I know some people are going to hate me for this, but I just don't believe in sending unarmed untrained soldiers into battle against a powerful enemy. And even though I am a WTP coordinator, and would be National Coordinator right now if I had been a little more obedient, I fear that this is exactly what WTP is doing: pushing people to file anti-withholding papers with their employers, and pushing emlpoyers to stop withholding, without having put a fully-developed and tested legal strategy together. I see even more people jumping off cliffs without a safety net.

Therefore, I would not condemn anyone who backed off, who made an under-duress deal to save himself from sacrifice by the IRS. So long as he kept it clear that he was only surrendering and not agreeing, he could consider himself a financial prisoner of war, as would I.

We don't expect our official military to stand up and get themselves killed when their positions are hopeless; we expect them to surrender when it's hopeless, and live to maybe get free and fight again another day. The proof in this is in our pushing the Geneva Convention: we demand that prisoners of war be treated humanely. If we didn't expect there to be prisoners, we wouldn't have bothered with the treaty.

So: anybody who backs off because they don't know what to do, in order to avoid bankruptcy and homelessness because they truly don't know what to do, loses no standing with me. It would be hypocritical of me to hold otherwise, since I am so busy yelling at people not to jump off cliffs without parachutes.

As for the solution I mentioned above, I'll set to work on it. But you'll all have to give it time, don't be pounding on me about it.

Meanwhile, you might pound on the people who are encouraging you to jump off the cliff. If anybody, they are the ones who should already have done this.

And they are probably the ones I should be expressing the most frustration with.

And if you're looking for someone to support toward the demise of the individual income tax, I suspect that might be Larken Rose. He seems pretty confident that he's got them by the throat.

So let's blog for Freedom! Not against each other.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


PUBLIC NOTICE:
   This website (blog) is an official News Outlet of the State of Æscir, by and through its agent and representative, ASC Missions Group, ntc, Speaker Allen Hacker, Trustee.
   Any attempt to censor or prosecute anything published herein will be met affirmatively with the fullest force of the law, without mercy or reservation and with absolute prejudice.

   Refer to
   US v Johnson
   76 F. Supp 538
,
   et seq, et al.

   However, anything published here is free for use so long as it is not altered or quoted out of context, and proper attribution is given.
   Allen


-:-
Truth or Fiction?
-:-
Truth via Paris
-:-

the belligerent claimant in person
Allen Hacker
animated in the cause of freedom